Self sustained house having as components
- Solar panels on the roof used as solar energy
- Hydro-energy know also as marine energy
- Self circulation of the air and connection through the tubes used to warm all the house.
During the day all the heat from the office is recycled and reused to warm up the ground floor.
Furnishings and Floor
- Recycled wood from other demolished buildings
- Compressed plastics for flooring(elasticity and less stress, makes it more comfortable) chairs and kitchen desktop
- Staircase made from recycled snowboard boards
- Sofa made from recycled leather from old jackets
- Recycled glazing from old industrial buildings
- UV Reflective coated
- LED Lighting
- Fibre Optic Lighting
- During the day,using cables with 48 optical wires installed all over the house
- During the night using 4 principal light sources and expanding them sequential through all the spaces around the house
- Control of intensity to equilibrate the power consumption,
Using less Light Bulbs/ LED lights or any other kind of lights, and expanding them through the use of Fibre Optics
Young, energetic and vibrant couple/single.