Main concept considerations
- Aim for this concept is the sunlight use and its interaction with the given space.
- Separating the private space(living space) and public space(work/office space).
- Sunlight helpers for a better lighting phrase inside the space.
- Office views and residential views, separating the space from the actual public space(public park opposite and public car park on the side).
- Additional threes to be planted for a better reservation of space.
- Residential module considerations as bedrooms, kitchen, bathrooms, living room, views from living room and bedrooms, and some considerations in kitchen view.
- Consideration as “Spine wall” to be the central line of the separated space.
- Private car park for residential and office.